At Groundstation.space we are striving to build a vibrant community of providers and users of satellite data technologies. Content creation, webinars, matchmaking, these, as well as many other activities we carry out, are aimed to increase the awareness of the many opportunities in satellite data applications, as well as satellite data technologies.
We are beginning the summer with a new opportunity to have your say. Join Student Essay Competition on a “Conflict” theme.
How to Take Part?
To join this challenge, you have to create an essay under the following guidelines:
- A maximum 1500 word essay
- The essay follows the theme of conflict, for example ideas from humanitarian aid, the environment and land use
- Using earth observation techniques
- The piece of work can be adapted from a project you have completed or a new piece for this competition
Your report also may include an introduction, methods, results and discussions and conclusions.
And don’t forget about the reasoning behind your report!
We are waiting for your applications till 1 August 2022. The date of announcing the winners will be notated later.
The Winner of the Challenge Will be Awarded With the Following:
- A 2-night trip to Amsterdam for one with space-related visits (including Space Expo, SRON)
And both the winner and runner-up with be awarded with:
- Publication of the essay on our website (3000+ monthly EO visitors per month)
- A standing invite to speak within one of our webinars
- Opportunity to extend publication beyond Groundstation.space
To find more information about the challenge, please download Student Essay Competition Handbook:
Queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish best of luck to participants!